Around the Globe
Gonzalo and Rachel Cordova are missionaries and church planters in San Jose, Costa Rica.
David and Jessica are currently leading the Child Development Program and the Medical Clinic.
Beth Okech is a member of the clinic staff with Kenya Relief who cares for the physical and spiritual needs of Kenyans.
Mike and Mary serve the church among a population of approximately 500 million unreached & unengaged people in the Mid-South Region (MSR) of Southeast Asia.
T* is part of a team working in the horn of Africa among an unreached people group.
Kenton and Haley and their children live among an unreached people group of South Asians in NYC.
Billy and Becca have partnered with Kenton and Haley and also live among an unreached people group of South Asians in NYC. They desire to see Jesus worshiped as they love and serve these people.
Ryan and Marianne and their three children are with Wycliffe Bible Translators in West Africa. As a language program manager, Ryan oversees translation projects and teams.
The M family is pursuing cross cultural church planting among an previously unengaged, unreached people group in the Sahara region of Africa
Our global partners are one of the key ways we walk out our vision to advance the kingdom of Christ to the nations. They are categorized in two primary ways. We have Summit Crossing family members who have been sent out by the church to live long term among the nations. Second, there are organizations who have a mission and vision to advance the kingdom of Christ to the nations through short term trips, discipleship, training pastors and local leaders. We also partner with those bringing opportunities to share the Gospel through meeting physical needs such as clean water, discipleship, and training pastors and local leaders.
Our vision is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in San José, Costa Rica and fulfill the great commission.
- Starting our new life together as a married couple (just married in March 2016).
- We are looking for a new church and need direction from God.
- Gonzalo’s dream is to go to seminary school; please pray for God’s timing, deciding on the right seminary, and God’s financial provision.
- We always see fruit when we go downtown to share the gospel. Many people are receptive to the gospel of Jesus Christ and make him Lord of their lives.
- Homes of Hope is a ministry partner of ours. Recently, we built a house for a young couple who have been walking with the Lord and have the desire to be married. The team that built the house is also giving them a wedding! It is so exciting to see God at work in the families of this needy community!
David and Jessica are currently leading the Child Development Program and the Medical Clinic. The Child Development Program at Abaana’s Hope is designed to give vulnerable kids a solid Biblical foundation to make a positive change in their homes and to lead the next generation.
- As we take over the Child Development Program we would have wisdom and discernment
- That God would continue to be gracious in our transition to Northern Uganda
- That our Pastor Training Center which is training pastors in refugee camps would continue to establish an abiding network of Gospel-Centered, bible-saturated, African-led churches
- We are so thankful that God has allowed us to be a small part of Four Corners Ministries since 2012, and to see the fruits of many peoples labors over the years, including seeing the power of the Gospel to turn a witchdoctor into a Christ-follower!
Our primary "ends of the earth" and "Samaria" calling is that of working alongside the national church in making disciples who make multiplying disciples of the unreached peoples and people groups of Maharashtra State, India and the country of Rwanda nestled within the Horn of Africa. In our "Jerusalem and Judea" calling, we desire to "be" disciples who "make" multiplying disciples as we obey the Great Commandment (Matt. 22:37-40) and obey the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20).
- Pray we love God and love others as God loves us.
- Pray for God’s wisdom as we make decisions.
- Pray that we are the blessing to His bride that Jesus desires and intercedes we be.
God has opened the heavens and poured out His salvation in over 4000 Maharashtra State villages in the last four years, and we have survived the "scare" that we may not be allowed back into India by now reentering twice in the last three (3) months.
New York City
New York City
The M Family
The M Family – The M family is pursuing cross cultural church planting among an previously unengaged, unreached people group in the Sahara region of Africa
Neverthirst exists to bring clean and living water to unreached communities worldwide. We work in remote, hard-to-reach places, coming alongside local partners to bring clean and living water to marginalized communities throughout Africa and Asia.
Equipping pastors and leaders in Latin America through mobile/modular theological education in partnership with local churches. We partner with IBAC specifically in Panama and Guatemala as teams go down twice a year to teach and pour into the pastors and leaders in these areas.
Our Local Partners are the gospel-centered nonprofits that we partner with to see the Kingdom come in our neighborhoods. These organizations both declare and demonstrate the gospel to see redemption in specific areas of brokenness in our city. If you want to know more information about our local partners or how to get connected with them, our Director for Local Partners would be happy to help. You can reach Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downtown Rescue Mission
Lincoln Village Ministry
Christian Job Corps
Huntsville Pregnancy Resource Center
Lifeline Childen's Services
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Community of Hope
Community of Hope is building a tiny home community for the chronically homeless to live, work, and find healing in community. They are in the initial fundraising and land-buying phase, so monetary donations are a great way to come alongside them right now in order to meet long-term needs for our homeless population. There is also a new way to volunteer with COH through an initiative called Restoration Works, which is an opportunity to build relationships with their homeless participants and sell goods they make at monthly craft nights.
Searcy (Friends of 400)
Manna House is a food pantry downtown that provides meals for anyone in need, as well as kids in schools across Madison County. They pack and hand out food bags three nights a week, and it’s an easy way for all ages to join in and tangibly serve the poor.